Brian James Sprint Shuttle (Trailer has now been sold)

BEEJAY

This trailer has now been sold.

Complete with the following:

Tyre rack, electric winch, split battery charging system, interior lighting, cast locking tow hitch and 6 fitted interior lockers.

5 Good tyres with 2 new in March 2015.

A full service was conducted by the Indespension Trailer Centre in Cardiff in March 2015.

Trailer is fitted with a Fiamma F45i wind out awning which also has a side and end walls.

Trailer bed length is 14 foot

Trailer is in very good condition and has been well looked after.

This trailer is well known by the majority of the Westfield Speed Series competitors.

This advert has been posted here to allow fellow Westfield owners the first chance to purchase prior to it being posted on Pistonheads.

Contact Brian Jones on 02920 844249 or 07740 461739 for further infomation and Photos.

Price £4750.

Great trailer Brian, should sell easily with all the extra's on it.

Hi Nick,

I hope so as I need to get on and order my new one.

Regards,

BJ

Hello Brian, Sorry to bother you but still havent recieved your email with pics and dims.

Shindha

Hi Shindha,

I sent 2 messages to you yesterday with a full spec and external and internal photos. If you have still not received them then please call me on either of the numbers listed in my original message.

Brian J.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys the trailer is now sold.Thanks for your interest.

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.