Newbie from the West Midlands

mrsntw

:ww: from Essex.

If you're a lover of all things Ford, there really is only one choice of engine in a seven........a cast iron lump of Dagenham history! :d

Good luck with the build.

I knew it wouldn't be long before someone mentioned the 'mighty crossflow'…………I'll stick to my similarly historic pinto engine to ward off these new fangled 16V, aluminium gadgets  :p

• Like 1

The trouble with test / [assenger rides is that once you spend a few minutes in one of the more powerful cars you're sucked in.

I drove Westfields white demo car for an hour or so, I think it was a 150bhp engined one.  It was nice, fun and very satisfying.   Then a few weeks later Russ took me for 30 minutes in the factory S2000 demonstrator.  Even tho it was a passenger experience, the sheer power of the car and it's road manners blew me away.

Clearly, there was no going back to the 150bhp car from that point for me.

Blag a few test rides Simon...

The trouble with test / [assenger rides is that once you spend a few minutes in one of the more powerful cars you're sucked in.

I drove Westfields white demo car for an hour or so, I think it was a 150bhp engined one.  It was nice, fun and very satisfying.   Then a few weeks later Russ took me for 30 minutes in the factory S2000 demonstrator.  Even tho it was a passenger experience, the sheer power of the car and it's road manners blew me away.

Clearly, there was no going back to the 150bhp car from that point for me.

Blag a few test rides Simon...

It sounds like I'd probably be in the same boat once I've driven or had a passenger ride in in the Sport 250.  I'll most certainly speak with them regarding a test drives/passenger rides as it will most likely seal the deal for me!

Hi Simon, welcome

Nice to see another potential WF owner, I'm not to far away 10miles the other side of Bewdley from you.

Hope to see you you soon, once I've got the car back on the road.

Andy

Hi Simon, welcome

Nice to see another potential WF owner, I'm not to far away 10miles the other side of Bewdley from you.

Hope to see you you soon, once I've got the car back on the road.

Andy

Hello Andy,

A meet of some sorts sounds like a good idea to me.  I'd love to see a mega S2000 up close!

Anytime, just give me a shout.

It's off the road at the moment but hope to be back on the road in April.