Car transporter trailer

Shaggydoo

For sale is my car transporter trailer. For those of you who haven't seen it at the events I've been to, here is a brief description.

Its a single axle trailer which has been converted from a galvanised caravan chassis into a car transporter trailer.

Plated at 1500kgs gross with a bed dimensions of 1640mm wide and 3350mm long.

I have used it for around 3 years without issue apart from when i forgot to release the handbrake one time, oops! This caused damage to the brake shoes so subsequently need relining.

Wheel bearings were cleaned and regreased when checking things over.

New proper trailer tyres were fitted when i got it and have covered maybe 2500miles.

Would need a new light bar really, but included is a damaged one that can be repaired.

Included with trailer are 2 loading ramps and it also has a manual winch fitted.

The trailer has been great and tows extremely well and is very stable with my 550kg zetec westie on.

I'm Looking for £450 ono for it, any questions drop me a pm or call me on 07885971556.

Hi Shaggy, can you let me know the bed dimensions please? Is it plated?

Have a friend who may be interested :)

Is it plated?

Buy your own off ebay, any plate it up as required.

Daniel

Will do mate, i thought i had put em in advert sorry. And yes its plated at 1400kgs but will confirm in daylight.

Great - thanks. Have a friend who is looking so I'll pass the details over to him :)

Bed dimensions are 1640mm wide and 3350 long.

Forgot to mention the trailer includes loading ramps and manual winch also.

The trailer plate says gross 1500kg

Ah, too narrow for my friend sadly. Good luck with the sale :)

No worries mate, good luck in the Javelin sprint series, i may do a couple of these and see you compete if money permits.

• Like 1

Ah thanks mate. Come and say hello if you do come along :)

I think so Geoffrey, I'm gunna try and clock up a few thousand road miles this year. Really hope to be back sprinting next season but willwait to see what happens :-)

• Like 1

Hi Shaggy.

Thats brilliant news.

I am more than happy to help you clock up the road miles.

I don't know how to post pictures. If anybody wants some I can email them. Cheers

• Like 1

Hi Shaggy. Email them to me and I will post them up for you.

Will PM you.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.