Any Westfields in Norfolk?

Rory's Dad

Well, at last we're here - about halfway between Kings Lynn and Norwich.  We are still surrounded inside by newspaper and cardboard boxes.  That's the bad news.  The great is that our garden is just full of wild life - buzzards, jays, wryneck, all manner of t!ts, blackbirds, fierce robins and even a wren!  Such a treat!!

With the delay in moving I ended up buying some duplicate stuff due to the originals already packed.  I also packed up a day-to-day tool box but can I find it?  No I can't.  Chaos reigns supreme.  I found the router yesterday and we are now (strangely) back on line.  My Westy is still in Leeds and I need to get its new garage sorted - yep it's full of newspaper and cardboard boxes too.  It's bloomin' cold and tried to snow today so it may be a while before I get it down here to its new home...

In the meantime, are there any WSCC members locally??  It would be good if you could get in touch!  I've found a great pub nearby and I hope to hear from you soon  :)  :)

• Like 1

The list of 'nearest' meets is depressing

Cambridgeshire-53

Essex-81

Northamptonshire-81

Herts, Beds & Bucks-92

Derby & Notts-96

Jeez  :laugh: 

A Quick look at the membership list and we appear to have 11 current members residing in Norfolk (not including yourself) and 7 in Suffolk.

You have 4 or 5 Norfolk members that are within a half hours drive of your house :)

A Quick look at the membership list and we appear to have 11 current members residing in Norfolk (not including yourself) and 7 in Suffolk.

You have 4 or 5 Norfolk members that are within a half hours drive of your house :)

Mark, is that information only available to you as Secretary or something we can all see?

Happy moving in time Martin, didn't take you long to find a good pub.  Nice beers up your way.

Mark, is that information only available to you as Secretary or something we can all see?

Only club officials (committee and AOs) have that info. Three words - Data Protection Act.

Only club officials (committee and AOs) have that info. Three words - Data Protection Act.

I understand that.

Now you know how I feel,every time I see new member in the start line I look and always end up disappointed,I live in a beautiful part of the country with great driving roads but nobody seems to want a Westfield.

Now you know how I feel,every time I see new member in the start line I look and always end up disappointed,I live in a beautiful part of the country with great driving roads but nobody seems to want a Westfield.

3 current members registered in Carlisle. :)

Looks like the move was not all good news Martin. Pop back to Yorkshire every monthly to see your old mates

Martin, 

You could always do what I did and make your own area up. You have good proven history with the Yorkshire area and it would be good for the club too.

Cheers

Julie

• Like 1

East Anglian Tiger Owners Club ((EATOC) are very active in your area and have a good website. Do quite a bit with them, great bunch of guys (barking mad!).