Brian James trailer with folding tow hitch. ( super rare )

FILFAN

Time has come to sell my trusty trailer as I've now upgraded to a covered one. These don't come up that often and can be harder than hens teeth to find. It took me over a year to find this one. I have used it for the past 3 seasons of sprinting and it tows like a dream.

It's a BJ Minno with the folding tow hitch which means it can fit in a single garage without taking up much more room than the bed itself. Comes with a genuine high level tyre rack and a lockable metal storage box. Had a new jockey wheel fitted last year as well as replacing a floppy running light.

Took some rough measurements and will update these with accurate ones when I get it out the garage at the weekend. Will also get some pics.

Bed. 1.64m X 3.33m (perfect for a Westfield)

Overall. 2m X 4.6m

Folded. 2m X 3.6m

£2000 ovno.

Ok it's not the cheapest trailer but these are very desirable. A canvas covered one recently sold on eBay for £3700

• Like 1

Bargain for a rare folding hitch trailer, this is a good one too. Good luck with the sale :t-up:

finally managed to get some pics took over the weekend

IMG_00075.jpg

IMG_00077.jpg

IMG_00078.jpg

IMG_00079.jpg

IMG_00080.jpg

IMG_00083.jpg

IMG_00081.jpg

IMG_00085.jpg

Very nice.

Just what you need. :)

Just what you need. :)

It basically is, really, however I have a very very tatty covered box trailer and that does what I need.

Daniel

I am week at the knees with desire :d:t-up:

I am week at the knees with desire :d:t-up:

sorry. The landrover isn't included.

It basically is, really, however I have a very very tatty covered box trailer and that does what I need.

Daniel

Go on. You know you need the upgrade. Free vodka jelly to wscc members too

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.