New Member - Warwickshire

SG1

Evening all,

New club member and new to the forum (and complete newbie to Westfields, so be gentle :) I'll try not to ask too many daft questions :blush: )

Lucky enough to have just bought John's (jedm) beautiful SE (thanks John, and thanks for pointing me towards the club) so can't wait to get into the swing of things and hopefully in the summer do a bit of touring.

Look forward to hopefully meeting some of you in the future.

Welcome to the club. If you are not far from Middleton Hall we might see you there, they have a car meet every month in the summer that we will be going to.

Are you water? S.G 1  specific gravity?

• Like 1

Welcome Steffan, and congratulations on a beautiful choice of Westfield!

Don't worry about asking questions, just fire away! Even if you think it's been asked before, things change with time and it's always good to have the latest views and information.

Do try and get along to your local meet(s) if you can, you'll be made more than welcome, and do feel free to visit as many as you fancy - all meets are open to all members, though if we all turned up at once the pub landlord might have a hope art attack :laugh:

Oh, and w don't check the car park to see if you're in a Westfield, many aren't at this time of year. Many areas are just getting together for a chat and to plan the coming years events. It's always a great chance to quiz local members about things like Westfield friendly local garages and services etc.

Have fun with your new car.

• Like 1

Thanks for the welcome.

Will indeed post pics ASAP and plan to attend meetings.

Alas I'm not that imaginative Julie - 'fraid it's just my initials with a number as it had to be 3 characters (I'm a boring fart at heart ☺️)

• Like 1

Welcome from Essex.

Oh, and as I quickly found out, the only daft questions are the ones you don't ask!

• Like 1

:ww: Hope to see you out and about in the Westfield soon this year. The tin top is fine for the Warwickshire area meetings at the Falcon Inn, Birmingham Road, Hatton, Coventry, CV35 7HA, think its due next week, 21st Jan.  

• Like 1

Hi bud new to westfields aswell and from tamworth not long bought a pinto seiw and lookin forward to meeting members

• Like 1