Voucher code for Macbook 15" Pro wanted.

Geoffrey Carter (Buttercup)

Hello.

yes I have looked at those.

There does not seem to be many deals around that I can find.

You will struggle to get an Apple product at discount price. Apple manufacture and market so control the end sale price.

However if you have children or family in education you will be able to get a discount at the Apple Store. In the past I managed to get 14% off a Mac book. I only got 4% off an iPad mini for my daughter this Christmas.

All you need is some form of proof that your child or family member is attending school or university. I took in a copy of an email relating to university fees, the staff barely looked at it.

Another option is to buy it duty free at Dixons travel at a UK airport, you can get iPads about £20 cheaper. Just ring the airport shop direct and enquiry regarding their price

• Like 1

Hi Sandancer.

I looked at the school discounts but I don't know anyone.... I tried that this afternoon.

I will try the airport thing though.

Thanks for that.

Also try jigsaw24

They also have some good discounts and are normally cheaper than the Apple Store on every product

Ian

• Like 1

Hi Ian.

The jigsaw site looks really good.

I would have bought from there but paid for mine a couple of hours ago.

Looks to be great savings though.

Good timing on this post! Im starting a secretary in January and need another iMac for her desk. Some decent discounts between Jigsaw and a refurbished Apple one.

If you have someone in the family at university, you can get a decent discount direct from Apple, all that was asked for was a university email address, hint hint.

• Like 1