M-Tech V4 ECU ( Megasquirt ) NOW SOLD

Marto303

Here is a fantastic opportunity for anyone building or converting to Zetec power !!!

Due to upgrade I am selling my well proven ( Championship Winning ) M-Tech V4 ECU ( Basically a MegaSquirt ) with Zetec 2.0 Blacktop map loaded and a full Zetec engine wiring loom, all in perfect working order.

The M-Tech V4 ECU is very similar ;) to a megasquirt  MS1 V3 and uses the same TunerStudio tuning software. This ECU will run any 4 cylinder wasted spark set up and for a Ford does NOT require the EDDIS pack as it has it's own built in coil drivers.

The TunerStudio software can be re-mapped by any tuner familiar with this software, Matt @ M-Tech in Wiltshire and Bailey Performance in Telford are just two that spring to mind. Connection to the ECU is simple via a serial lead ( + USB Serial Adapter ) and of course a PC.

The current Zetec map loaded has been tweeked for the Silver Bullets own slightly modified Zetec power plant and would need re-mapping for your particular set up, however it will be perfect as a base map to get you up and running.

The professionally made engine wiring loom will give you a Plug & Play trouble free installation for a Westfield with the ECU located under the scuttle as follows:

Crank Position Sensor -------------- 2 Pin Mini Timer Plug

Coil Pack ------------------------------- Ford Gen 2 Coil Pack Plug

Injectors -------------------------------- 2 Pin Mini Timer Plugs

TPS ( Colvern ) ----------------------- Econoseal Plug

Cylinder Head Temp Sensor ------ Std Ford 2 pin plug

Air Temp Sensor --------------------- 2 pin Mini Timer Plug

So there you have it, a complete plug & play ECU / loom Zetec powered Westfield package. New this lot would be at least £800 ( a lot more if Omex, MBE or Emerald.. I know I've just replaced it all :down:  ) available to WSCC members at an unbelievable £400.00

Martin

I assume this ECU can only handle normally aspirated engines then ;-)

• Like 1

PM sent.

Pm replied to Fozzie

Sold subject to payment & collection

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.