Merry Christmas to all

Captain Colonial

May I take this opportunity to thank all of you for your hard work and support of our club in 2015 and wish you a very merry Christmas. I hope Santa brings you the upgrades you asked for... even you naughty ones! :p

2016 will be a great year for the club and will bring a few surprises for you to enjoy. I look forward to enjoying your company, especially at Stoneleigh and Silverstone during our big parade lap in July.

All the best,

Scott

• Like 5

When is it?

parade lap in July.

All the best,

Scott

parade lap in July.

All the best,

Scott

I meant Christmas :)

When is it?

Christmas is Friday :)

Parade lap is on Saturday 30th July :t-up:

Hope that answers all questions!

Happy Christmas to you and the rest of the WSCC team too Scott, this is a brilliant club and I love being a part of it! If it wasn't for the club and it's fantastic members, I'd be financially much better of but automotively much poorer! :d:t-up::yes:

• Like 2

Cheers Scott and a Merry Christmas to all. As a newby I've found everybody welcoming and very helpful. Looking forward to getting to some meets and events in 2016.

Thanks

Gary

Cheers Scott and a Merry Christmas to all. As a newby I've found everybody welcoming and very helpful. Looking forward to getting to some meets and events in 2016.

Thanks

Gary

+1 been a member of a few car clubs in the past and this club is by far and away the most friendliest and helpful. Really enjoyed my short time as a member, looking forward to next year and getting the car running again!

Have a great Festive period everyone! :-D

Yuletide Greeting, Happy Christmas, and Prosperous New Year to you, Scott, and to all. :)

Belated merry Christmas Scott..all the best in the new year. Thanks for your dedication to the club.