Speed Series Registration

mark.anson

Which class would you like to register for Mark???????? :suspect:

Depends on when your Fearless Leader Nick is ready, but usually it's around third week in January.

However, I can assist you in advance. You can lock the £25 fee for 10 years simply by sending a cheque for £250 to me, made out to our new related charity, Campaign for Advanced Speedseries Health. Since this is too long to fit on a cheque, make it out to its abbrevieviation of CASH. I'll sort the rest. :)

• Like 2

What's your address scott... I'lol have my personal bank manager in Mombasa wire you some money, but first you send him £300 to test the connections.....

James, you forget I know where everyone lives... :d

Anyone know when registration for the Speed Series opens.

And the large wooden spoon award goes to Mr Anson :t-up:

• Like 1

And the large wooden spoon award goes to Mr Anson :t-up:

Now all we need to figure is how to post it in a section that Mark can't see. Over to you Scott ??

Now all we need to figure is how to post it in a section that Mark can't see. Over to you Scott ??

Oh, I can "fix" Mr Anson's account for you, no problems. :p

Anyone know when registration for the Speed Series opens.

Mark, I thought I read somewhere (might have been facebook) that you sold your car, if this is true, what will you be driving next year?

Tiggs

Tiggs--- Mark has sold his Westfield so the big question is indeed what class and in what car?

Happy Xmas all

Ah right, thought I was dreaming it or was Pi**ed when I read it :d
We'll find out in 2016, but just a thought .................... I wonder what class you can run a camper van in  :devil:  :devil:  :cry: :cry:

• Like 1

Tiggs--- Mark has sold his Westfield so the big question is indeed what class and in what car?

Happy Xmas all

Grapevine gossip saying single seater sold too?