1999 Se W Zetec - great spec.

Lightweightsteve

Hi,

I have for sale my Se W. It's an extremely well sorted car, which runs and drives beautifully (and quickly!). I also have pretty much every receipt and bill from when it was built.

Spec

2.0 silvertop zetec running on twin Weber 45's with Dunnell management, inlet manifold and other bits

S/s 4 branch manifold and pipe

Spax adjustable shocks

Immaculate TSW alloys with almost new Toyo Proxis (inc spare)

Wilwood midilite 4 pot front calipers with vented discs.

English axle with Quaife lsd and rear disc conversion.

Full wet weather gear and Westfield wind deflectors.

Quick release s/wheel, westfield seats, Willans harness' and immobilser.

Light weight storm cover.

The car is finished in dark blue with black interior/carpets and is very smart, though the nose cone really needs a repaint as it has crazed quite badly There is also a star crack behind the spare wheel and some chips to the front edges of the cycle wings, though they don't detract from the overall look.

£6666.00

I'll post some pictures tomorrow (can't seem to load them from my phone).

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Cheers, Steve

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Apologies for the lack of a response, but I've been away from the forum for a few weeks. I'll get some pictures up at the weekend, as the hose has just come back from paint and need to be fitted. Cheers, Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to have messed around (especially Paul), but the car that I was hoping to buy isn't available now, so the Westy is going to stay with me a bit longer now.

No worries :-)

It's funny how things work out, because you decided to keep the car, I have now found another which I will be picking up next weekend!

Looking forward to owning my first Westfield! :-)

Fantastic - I feel less guilty now! If you're ever in Devon for a road trip, give me a shout.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.