Sat 12th December, Weigh Your Car Day

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Meet at MacDonalds on junction 30 of the M1 and follow me for the 10 minute journey to my place of work where I have access to the weighbridge. You can weigh your car and have a print out of it's weight.

10am Saturday 12th December. Cars on trailers welcome, as are exotic non-Westfields.

Who is coming?

• Like 1

Well I expect my car will be the heaviest as it comes with a boat anchor (pinto)  :down:

• Like 1

Hi Martin

It may be heavy but it's a torquey b******* and the basis of a great racing car range. I'm pretty sure the Zetec will live in its shadows. :)

Barry

• Like 1

Hi Julie please count me in as long as the weathers not too bad as I don't have a hood that fits at the mo!

Ooh goody, I might have a rather interesting place for you all to go afterwards, only 10 mins down the road, with a flying theme, if the weather is ok. We will see on the day. 

If I get my act together on Friday at work there might be tea and cakes waiting for us on Saturday morning when we get there too!

• Like 1

Count me in as well if the weather is good, I do have a hood but no frame. (Adds weight)

• Like 1

What a hood?

Only used mine once, not really worth it.

Oh no, a day out with the Westfield hard nuts then is it. :) I tell you what then, I will leave my hood at home, it will a) save weight and b) I will fit in :d

Speaking of nuts, I shaved 1/4kg off with a nut upgrade today.

• Like 1

Matty - I've heard a lot about your car, will you take me for a spin?

Oh no, a day out with the Westfield hard nuts then is it. :) I tell you what then, I will leave my hood at home, it will a) save weight and b) I will fit in :d

Put me in with the wimps then as I am not leaving the half hood at home…….lets face it Julie your track record with organising the weather is a bit suspect at the moment  :suspect:  :getmecoat:

I might remove the hood it for the weigh in, together with the mandatory toolbox  :p

• Like 1