Mi first contact with my westfield in Anglesey

maurici

Well. I don't know if is the place, but, have not found any other propper place to share the video.

Have been a very special weekend for me. In my better dreams, was completely impossible that after selling my race car and my trailer in spain, and leaving all my life in spain... in three months in the country, i would have a new car, a trailer, and trackdays and fun.

Of course, was a very warm welcome to the british style. Anglesey... Cold, Wet and Windy. (very windy).

I want to share with you my first experiences with my westy. The video, maybe is a bit boring at the beguining (first laps) and seems a little out of control in the end (some sideways and too much oversteer) but, please, be considered with me. New track, very low experience in wet, new car, and most important... IM DRIVING IN THE WRONG SIDE of the car... (my dialy is a proper european bimmer with the stering wheel and the gearstik in the proper place).

So...  enjoy... 

• Like 2

Looks great fun! Lovely car :t-up:

You do look like you're sat up quite high, your head looks well above the aeroscreen, like you're in the full open wind. Might explain the wobbly head issue you mention in your other post?

:d   What a Baptism for you, in a Westfield, on a UK track, bit of rain and cold thrown in.     It does get better next spring, well a bit anyway :d

Go Maurici :yellow-westy:

• Like 1