Peak District Sat 28 and Sun 29 Nov

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

We made our way to Ilam Hall, we were not allowed a photo shoot there today because of the scaffolding on it so we parked on the road and walked over to the cafe. We had a little cow poo competition as usual, and the winner today was.....wait for it.....Martyn and Sue, well done,

b%20road%20part2%20024_zpszsuxca1q.jpg

Ilam

b%20road%20part2%20025_zps0olti8oq.jpg

b%20road%20part2%20026_zpsrv5jvv7r.jpg

After lunch we went to Tissington Hall for a photo. This entails blocking the entrance, which is not normally a problem, but today the Hall was occupied. Just as we were all getting in position a rather expensive looking Range Rover came out of the Hall. 'Oh crumbs' I thought, we will get told off for this, play it cool Julie, smile a lot and apologise profusely, you might get away with it. A lovely posh lady and her mum were delighted to see the cars and, get this one, apologised for being in the photo, how nice were they I ask you? Bioman did a nifty bit of manouvering and she went on her way, leaving me to get the photo. Me, yes me, it was decided that there was no point us all getting wet when just one person could, mmm, right, I will let you all off with that one.

b%20road%20part2%20028_zps1d3ye3qe.jpg

We then went to the Bentley Brooke Inn at Ashbourne for a warm and a dry by the real fire (picture please Bioman) before beating the fading light home.

b%20road%20part2%20030_zpspkvx8dwa.jpg

Thank you everyone for coming today, you are all amazing and very good fun. If little girls like Brooke (see cow poo picture) can Westfield on rainy days then surely all you big boys can too.

• Like 2

Thank you for the cow poo award Julie!

I would like to thank the cast of thousands that helped us to achieve this award, most notably the cows!!!!

BTW I think we won the noise in the tunnel award too  :p

• Like 1