Clan McWesty: Sunday Lunch - 6th December 2015

Rab (bombero) Reid

We're having a lunchtime get together for us all as a wee catch up before Christmas/New Year.

I do intend however, to have some exploratory chat about our June 2016 weekender but note that there'll still be another get together in early 2016 as is our tradition, to properly look at our 2016 events calendar.

The venue will be in Perth again as this has been proven to be popular with most as it does take into consideration the travel distances for our more far flung members. It gives them at least some chance of attending a meeting. This venue has meant an increase for others of anything between 30-60 minutes, but it's also a sizeable decrease if your journey is already some 3 hours!
VENUE:
Toby Carvery
18 Dundee Road
Perth PH2 7AB

DATE/TIME:
Sunday 6th December

12:00 noon

PLEASE make every effort to attend at least one of these meetings, if not both! :t-up: Details of the 2016 meeting will be closer to the time.

• 3 weeks later...

REMINDER: I'm not getting many replies to my email on this, so here's a reminder on here - don't forget this Sunday, folks! :t-up:

I would like to have attended as a relatively new member but have other stuff planned. For those that are travelling remember the Forth road bridge is now closed, so you'll need to go via Kincardine

Bob

• Like 1

Cant make this Sunday Rab..... sorry (Would also suggest due to Forth Bridge closure that it is rescheduled?)

Cant make this Sunday Rab..... sorry (Would also suggest due to Forth Bridge closure that it is rescheduled?)

Its only a closed bridge it hasn't cut off the BEST part of Scotland ...................Kincardine is nice and new............and open.............also a better road away from the motorway........... :p  :p  :p 

Thanks but the meeting is going ahead as not many are affected by the closure (if anything, I'm the worst affected coming from Haddington). There's also still the meeting early next year too :-)

Thanks but the meeting is going ahead as not many are affected by the closure (if anything, I'm the worst affected coming from Haddington). There's also still the meeting early next year too :-)

Robert, if you're heading from Haddington and driving, do you think I could get a lift off you for a bit of petrol money? I could meet you at Straiton or whatever suits? Cheers,

Tom

Robert, if you're heading from Haddington and driving, do you think I could get a lift off you for a bit of petrol money? I could meet you at Straiton or whatever suits? Cheers,

Tom

Tom, email me your mobile number and I'll call you.