Cadwell vid

Andrew

Who was in the blue Westy? ;)  Atom driver looked to do a bit of a bargey pass, .. favour returned.. Atom goes off trying to keep up?

• Like 4

Nice brown-trouser moment there. TBH he'd been close to loosing it a couple of times at the same corner but had managed to correct it.....

So who was that in the blue westy?

Looks a bit like Andy?

Got what he deserved, can't believe he was not flagged

• Like 1

Surprised to see the Westy so planted while the Atum was real skittish . iyam he was overdriving the thing and got what was coming anyway regardless of the wessy :t-up:  

I think he had big yellow boots on....!

he kept his foot in as well once it was beyond the point of no return :oops:

think he only caught the westy up because the westy was going through the traffic with some courtesy - just shows that smooth is fast :t-up:

I was on track that day in my westy, the guy in that atom was a proper idiot. The blue westy belongs to a guy called Mitch, I think from what I remember he said it was powered by a blackbird engine, really good setup and was going well all day!

I was on track that day in my westy, the guy in that atom was a proper idiot. The blue westy belongs to a guy called Mitch, I think from what I remember he said it was powered by a blackbird engine, really good setup and was going well all day!

Ah, I think I know the car. Seen him a couple of times at Cadwell.

This one perhaps?

DSC_8685_zps8e040033.jpg