Race of Champions 2015 - vote for a proper champion

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

The Race of Champions allow 1 wild card driver each year. This year 5 times British Hillclimb Champion Scott Moran is in the 12, so please vote for him. A great guy and a true ambassador for UK Sprint & Hillclimbing.

Facebook poll here https://apps.facebook.com/my-polls/rocfactor?from=user_link&ref_id=3xoi37

• Like 1

I've added my vote for Scott, he's currently second behind Brad Philpott by 2% so everyone please get voting for Scott!!

Done

Thanks everyone, those who know Scott will know what a really nice guys he is, but also such a great driver, just makes it look so easy  :d  :d

Have voted makes me feel old it was his dad who pedalled for the British championships when I hillclimbed nevermind Scott being five times winner!! ....and I am not that old !!!

Voted.

He's second currently.

Have a read of this drivers summary http://www.raceofchampions.com/london-2015/roc-factor/  

Scott's comments say it all for me.

Scott's comments are a breath of fresh air after the drivel half the others seem to be spouting.