Mallory Park Track Day (31/10/2015)

lewis

I do. And I still have the sensor you sent to fit. Can't get at it with the engine in the car easily.

Just thinking that does data logging doesn't it? Might be worth investigating that...

Unless it's just the Mazda switch in which case don't worry about it :)

Go for millers nano tec race oil 5-40 it's great for track day cars and normal road use (spirited driving lol) I use it in my westfield and Clio track car which gets thrashed to death and it's never let me down,£55 for 5lts from opie oils and u get 10% discount if u put your a member of the westfield owners club well worth the money

I use 5w40 fully synthetic too

Can get to the sender if the starter is removed

Just thinking that does data logging doesn't it? Might be worth investigating that...

Unless it's just the Mazda switch in which case don't worry about it :)

I don't have the software license for that :(

It still drove OK so I didn't worry about it after a couple of runs of half throttle.

Go for millers nano tec race oil 5-40 it's great for track day cars and normal road use (spirited driving lol) I use it in my westfield and Clio track car which gets thrashed to death and it's never let me down,£55 for 5lts from opie oils and u get 10% discount if u put your a member of the westfield owners club well worth the money

Is that the second one here?

http://www.opieoils.co.uk/c-966-motorsport-race-competition.aspx#Filter=[EntityIDs=@(54)@*ManufacturerID=164*ava=0]&

I use 5w40 fully synthetic too

Can get to the sender if the starter is removed

Top tip Dave. Will have a go at that over the winter.

I forgot to mention, there was another Westfield at the track day but he's not a member on here. He had a supercharged S2000 factory built car, it was very very nice!