New in the country, future owner introduction

maurici

Hello Everybody.

Dont Know how to start, because to undesrtand my story...  is a bit long.

This is Maurici, a Automotive Engineer from Spain working for Motorsport and living in Crewe since two months ago. I landed in this rainy country after a fantastic career oportunity and here I am.

Before relocating in Crewe, I was (in fact I still am) a Cofounder and Staf from Trackratclub, a Track focused club trying to do the things as you do here in UK. In spain, the automotive culture is limited, and everithing is money related, never focused on pasion, fun, sport, friendship... and correct me if I´m wrong but I thing here the things are a bit different. In this way, is suposed that my life have improoved, because now I'm in the heaven.

So... what´s about my car? In fact I have not any car by the moment. Just before coming in UK, I was needing money to afford a decent relocantion and I sold my race MK1 R1 Indy, and right now I´m hunting for a new seven... and yes, probably will be a Massive specification westfield, and probably It will be mine this weekend.

Its fair to say, that some weeks ago, I was the owner of a HondaElise during 2 hours... but the impressions were very bad and I decided to return the car, and come go again tho the world I know, that is the Seven world. (I´m a bit hurry with the weather and no roof thing... but... if you can, probably I would to)

So, nothing else. I leave you some pictures of my old MK, and some videos in action, and hopefully will present the new car on Sunday.

Cheers!!

11257894_10154033487103357_6125061437895

11073819_10154032412998357_8912243590183

11329973_10154030756773357_5634421551114

https://www.youtube.com/embed/jRx6eJzmF08

https://www.youtube.com/embed/A2bfC_k9eis

Hello and welcome!

Hi Maurici

Welcome to the club. Just head East from Crewe and you will be in Peak District heaven. We meet most weekends and try to pick the day with the best weather.

Have a look in 'Events' and we hope to see you soon.

Julie

Thanks for the warm welcome. Hope all deals go fine and we meet soon. (Yo are still driving on winter)?

Yeah, many of us use the cars all year round!

:ww:

Many of us drive wet or dry, warm or cold!

But... i was thinking that westys are never used on wet or track...

Well. Seems that you are brave guys...  hope to have fun with you very soon.

:ww:   and hello from a previous builder of MK Indy and current owner of a Westfield that does get used in the winter and on track! Hope to see at one of Julie's peak district outings soon.

Martyn

• Like 1