Rear tub

iowlee

Long shot, don't suppose anyone has a rear tub/body for a wide body also rear arches. Had a minor indescretion with tyre wall at Goodwood today If someone has one in bright green that would be perfect.

Lee

Hi Lee

I have a scruffy tub in Black, not sure how bad yours is but this may get you out of trouble ?  

I could take some photo's on Monday morning for you ?

Martin

Photos will be good martin, my email is LM@SANDS-HOTEL.CO.UK

Mine is quite cracked on left corner and through to right arch, so not total scrap but I am not likely to get the time to get round to repairing it to a decent standard. The current one I have just trashed has integral arches. I was contemplating changing it for one with removable arches. The decision has now been made for me by the looks of things.

If you can include with the pictures the sort of money you will be after, thats great.

Lee

Lee,

You must have tried that little bit harder after I left! ;):oops:

I have just sent you some pics from this morning.

Mel

• Like 1

Lee,

You must have tried that little bit harder after I left! ;):oops:

I have just sent you some pics from this morning.

Mel

Thanks Mel, good to see you and have a quick chat. I will look at the pictures later. You are a star.

Yes I got a little excited with the loud pedal, Went off spinning in first, changed to second still spinning, pulled third and the back stepped out putting a wheel on the grass then pirouetting ungracefully into the outside tyre wall on the straight! Didn't even make the first bend. No major damage other than fibreglass. Could have been a lot worse.

I felt for your friend in the Sylva as I believe they disqualified him from the day on sound level grounds. Must have been gutting as he was troubled with issues most of the day.

Take care and I am sure I will see you again at some point.

Lee

I have a wide body rear body section with fixed arches in red but front section removed for flared panels in good condition . but does have holes for cage .

Thanks for the offer peteg but need standard sides as I want to use it in magnificent sevens. Also looking for removable arches rather than fixed. But thanks again.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.