New DVLA MOT history check

benedwards64

https://mot-history.net/

Have fun  :yes:

Just wasted half an hour checking all of my old cars. Nice to see a few of them still around (although a shame that one of them appears to have been clocked since I sold it :( )

Most of mine are dead and the one which remains seems to have malfunction on its odometer since I scrapped it....... lets just call it Christine !

Most of the ones i can remember still exist

Oddly my daily driver doesnt !!!

I've had a cherished number for over 20yrs and can't remember any of the original registrations.

• Like 1

That is most timely, thanks! My daughter has roped me in to viewing a car for her at the weekend and this will be very useful. :)

My old Vauxhall Omega seems to have lost about 100,000 miles since I sold it.....

There seems to be a rash of that going on.....

Just saying.

Nem....... 

That is most timely, thanks! My daughter has roped me in to viewing a car for her at the weekend and this will be very useful. :)

It certainly adds a whole new fun dimension to eBay browsing :d