Few Bits "N" Pieces

Tricky

Carburettor car fuel tank. (NO SENDER FITTED). £40

IMAG1924_zpsz8z2odbn.jpg

IMAG1925_zpsu75z8x9b.jpg

IMAG1926_zpsbo4dbjvv.jpg

Seat runner, never fitted, (ended up bolting seat straight to floor). SOLD

IMAG1979_zpsacvvkxiw.jpg

Two front indicator pods complete with bulbs, (need wires extending 10 min job). £20 

IMAG1980_zps2hiidjhd.jpg

4 x 195 50 15 tyres. Budget tyres, I ran my car for 2 years on these and even a track day and they're fine for road use. Free!

IMAG1981_zps9tdus6px.jpg

IMAG1982_zps5xi8gtkk.jpg

These are free to a good home, plenty of tread on all 4, 5mm+, perfect for IVA.

These items need to be collected, I'm happy to travel a bit and I'm working in Sheffield and Chesterfield this week, and Luton in April,  if that helps anyone. If there's no takers, I'll weigh the tank in, then off to the dump it site with the rest. Thanks for looking Richard.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Tricky, have you still got the seat runner mate? If so I'll take it please. Can you arrange for it to get to the awards do?

Cheers

Barny

Hi Barny,

Spoken to Phil (Filfan), he's agreed to fetch it down from mine to yours, you can have them FOC just buy Phil a drink. ☺

• Like 1

Ah you're a legend, thanks mate. Given how many beers I owe Phil now, it's going to be a very cheap night for him!!

I'll make sure I buy you a brew at the next event I see you. Thanks again bud.

• Like 1

If it's out of Phils way, I could get it off you at the run out this weekend Tricky and drop at yours Barny on my twice weekly jaunt past.

• Like 1

Barney, one person in the world I wouldn't want to keep in drink is Dr Jelley....  :d

• Like 1

Haha! He hasn't got any choice, I owe him many beers now so he'll be kept full juiced!

• 2 months later...

His tricky sorry missed this have you still got the indicators? Drop me a pm for payment and postage thanks jon

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.