Garage shelving

darve

Good price and 25kg capacity per shelf....!

I would never buy Ikea stuff, cheap flimsy tat if you ask me.  Those shelves don't have any cross bracing so they'll be leaning over with anything more than a screwdriver on it.

I've used very similar to the ikae units. Couple of screws in the wall to secure them and the are perfect. Can't beat them for a tenner.

I would never buy Ikea stuff, cheap flimsy tat if you ask me.  Those shelves don't have any cross bracing so they'll be leaning over with anything more than a screwdriver on it.

From what I remember reading it's pre-drilled and the instructions encourage screwing to a wall

We all like a good rack, eBay for me!

Got some cracking bolt together stuff of ebay a while ago, used that is. Although last time I looked for some more I struggled to find much worth having near enough to collect, certainly nothing similar.

This sort of stuff: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Shelving-Storage-Industrial-Shelving-Racking-3ft-x-1-5ft-7ft-approx-6-shelf/121780488146?_trksid=p2047675.c100009.m1982&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140328180637%26meid%3D74bfc8518c53453b9d6b0ef7809dc5cf%26pid%3D100009%26rk%3D5%26rkt%3D10%26sd%3D151846722991

Pick of the draw I guess. Costs a lot for decent stuff new, or industrial spec even if its used!

Daniel

i tend to just build my own stuff out of what i have at hand... this time round my bench is made from an ikea PAX wardrobe and the the racking is from a mix of the wardobe doors and that scant stuff in b&Q thats about £2 per 6ft lengths. this way it always fits the space and i can change it as i see fit.