My "track box"

darve

I use a Klas Ohlsen bag.  Nearly the same footprint, but not as high. No fuel, just helmet, suit, boots and a few other bits.  A large plastic toolbox goes in the footwell, and it all fills the space

yes but you're only allowed to carry 30 litres in total.

page 6...  http://www.hse.gov.uk/fireandexplosion/petroleum-regulations-2014.pdf

I think you might be confusing storing and transporting. Documents from the same age as those still show you being able to transport considerably more than 30 litres, in appropriate containers. 

If it was less than 50l for transporting we would all be in trouble with a full tank in the tin top...

..although the regs for Silverstone Sprint insisted that no fuel should come in come into contact with any source of ignition which was always amusing ;)

So I'm ok carrying two jerry cans?

If not then lots of ppl fall foul of 2 jerry cans in the boot of the tin top on track days

Thanks for the kind comments :d

If it was less than 50l for transporting we would all be in trouble with a full tank in the tin top...

..although the regs for Silverstone Sprint insisted that no fuel should come in come into contact with any source of ignition which was always amusing ;)

fuel in the fueltank of the vehicle doesn't count.  :rolleyes:

I forgot to ask you at Snetterton, but is that  the re cycled engine crate you used when building the car?

No. The lid ended up at the tip. Wheels Are in A Box And The plywood base is in the garage as one of those "it'll come in handy" pieces of wood :d