Nurburgring visit/lap

congorobot

I have a silver top zetec with cams, 45mm throttle bodies etc running about 195bhp (I saw your other post re engines) you wanted a wee ride to have a look at it give me a shout seeing we are close! great engines ! :)

Cheers paul

Would love to, would be great to have another car to benchmark it with!

Nice video. Just shows how much even a modest hot hatch is now better than a well set-up Westfield. Westfield need to move their game on!

Nice video. Just shows how much even a modest hot hatch is now better than a well set-up Westfield. Westfield need to move their game on!

I don't think that Clio could be described as modest. Stripped out, race/road tyres, full cage, and I am sure better track knowledge. I was the weakest link :down:

Cracking, drove mine over and did four laps back in I guess 2009 as part of a university motorclub outing, cracking trip.

Daniel

Cracking, drove mine over and did four laps back in I guess 2009 as part of a university motorclub outing, cracking trip.

Daniel

It is an awesome track. Despite having a reputation as having a micro-climate similar to Scotland I have been blessed with sunshine each time I have been there. Last visit was 28deg on Saturday and 30 on Sunday. At one point on Sunday (started the day with 18 laps remaining on pre-paid card) doing 5 in a row. Came off with water at 127deg and oil at 137 :cry:  (sweat not tears!)