Which 185/60/13 Tyres for Road Use

Pantherman

Looks like the 13 inch wheels I have will fit my live axle car . I  will need a new set of tyres, which 13 inch tyres do people recommend for road use ?

Thanks

I run Yokohama a539 and like them for the road and rare track day. Was thinking of going with nangkang tyres next, more grip and medium compound so I should ware them out before they go hard - and they are cheap :)

I run falken ze912 on my car on the road, they're perfect, incredibly progressive, great feedback and fun on track too! A bargain at less than £200 for a set of four, inc vat and delivery.

Been looking at 205/60/13s but seems to be even less available to choose from! All very expensive too.

Falken ze912 come in 205 widths - surprised by the lack of response, what's the issue with Falkens?

NS2Rs are cheaper on the internet - try Tyre Leader they had both compounds - they stock Federal too and loads more.  Delivery (tracked) is a couple of days, from Germany

• Like 1

+1 for the Nangkang NS2Rs, no downside to my mediums compounds