Yorkshire Area Meeting

Robin Parker (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO

Sounds like an excellent do, wish I could have made it too. All the best for the impending move to the flat bit of the country!

Much as I tried to I cld not get Scott's accent right when I read out his chairmans letter to Martin :laugh:

A memorable and well attended evening which gave Martin a good send off and welcomed Robin nicely. A letter from our chairman was a thoughtful touch too. Now is the time to stop looking so terrified Robin and be proud of your new position, it's a great thing to do.

Here are some of the pictures of the evening, taken after we had dispensed with the kisses, including Glen! apologies to Mrs Van Zee.

Clever socks had already guessed what was inside before he opened it.

Yorkshire%20meet%202015%20001_zpsyv6uojl

But he didn't expect a bright pink one 

Yorkshire%20meet%202015%20002_zpswlriq4v

I liked Robin's 'high carb diet' t-shirt

Yorkshire%20meet%202015%20003_zps0gdhpli

Yorkshire%20meet%202015%20004_zps9omsjis

Yorkshire%20meet%202015%20004_zps9omsjis

Yorkshire%20meet%202015%20006_zpszefri4o

Yorkshire%20meet%202015%20007_zpstcnynyq

• Like 1

Much as I tried to I cld not get Scott's accent right when I read out his chairmans letter to Martin :laugh:

That's because as quick as you are in a car, you lack my grace, charm, charisma and good looks. :cool:  :p   :laugh: 

Which sprint class do i need to enter if I have grace, :laugh: charm and charisma?

Which sprint class do i need to enter if I have grace, :laugh: charm and charisma?

We'll get Nick to set one up for us. :t-up:

A good night was had by all, I think Martin was quite shocked and overwhelmed by it all, and maybe getting a bit emotional. Or was that just the beer!