Mallory fun!

1959grantura

That was some poor etiquette from the MX5, he was clearly holding the orange Westy up but was not moving over

Not sure the orange Westy should have been trying to pass where you were to be honest!

• Like 1

Did the black flag come out as that was racing , the Westie caught the MX5 up on track so clearly was quicker, but there was no intent to backoff and let past that was in my book racing!

Who was the trackday organiser?

Wow, yeah that was pretty sketchy for a track day... Guessing it was a Mallory-run day? Edit: Javelin...

I have fancied doing Mallory, but if that sort of behavior is allowed I am not so sure I want to now!

Have to admit there were a lot of race cars there that happen to be racing this weekend coming.

To be fair though no incidents occurred all day just a few broken cars brought in (As far as I was aware)

That MX5 was pretty naughty I do have some footage of him doing some proper illegal track day overtaking!!