Free shock absorbers and springs for build purposes

Trevor Little (Trevturtle) - Treasurer

I had new front and rear shock absorbers fitted at procomp last week, so mine old ones are spare.

They are free of leaks and have worked ok on my car for the last few years.. Gaz or spax dampers I'm not sure

Instead of putting the shocks on ebay I thought I would offer them free of charge to anyone who need them for a build and can then use them to drive to the iva or drive to somewhere like procomp (other suppliers are available) to buy new shocks ,get them fitted and geometry set up in one go.

My only request is you collect them, pay the postage for delivery and ensure they are returned to the wscc forum when you have finished your build. The intention is not to provide the first person with free shocks indefinitely...... they need to be passed on to the next builder.

Thanks Trevor

Oh before I forget. The new protect dampers and springs and the geo setup are a great improvement. .softer, much better handling and the car is less 'nervous'

• Like 1

Yes please mine are not looking very good these days.

Are they the basic adjustable ones? order are they fixed

Just re-read this and understand for Build Purpose Only ...... nvm :(

Booked out to Valentinik....For the first rotation

I'll take these off your hands if no one else wants them? I'm a long way away from needing them though so if someone further along in their build needs them first they can go for it. Can any ofhe the Mazda guys confirm that these would fit the Mazda SDV geometry?

Cheers!

Edit: and just spotted the post above. Never mind! Maybe when he's finished with them, thanks!

Probably worth posting roughly when they will be free again? I will check

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.