Garage Clear Out - Free Stuff!

Ninja

Hi guys,

Since the westie has now gone, I've got shelves of parts that are now surplice to requirements..

I've sold a couple of items on ebay, but ended up robbing myself with too cheap postage.. :-(

I'm reticent to throw stuff away, but really want the space back, and ideally I’d like parts to go to a good home and someone to get some use out of them.. With that in mind, I’m offering all of the parts below for free (unless when you collect you feel like leaving me a bottle of something akin to their value – I’ll leave you to judge whether that should be water/beer/wine/whisky).

I’d prefer collection, but if postage really is the only option, that’s OK so long as you’re happy to cover whatever the postage happens to be once I get it down to the post office..

I also can’t be bothered to write detailed descriptions for everything so please take a look and if you have any specific questions on size/threads, etc let me know, I’ll be happy to do some measuring!

Some details:

Headlights are 5 ½ in

Springs are 300mm open – no lb markings

K-series exhaust manifold

Wheels are a bit knocked around, would need a good refurb to get them straight

2.0 silvertop zetec

- crank

- exhaust cam

- tappet set

- cam caps (with bolts)

- head bolts

- alternator (don’t know if its working or not – came as a spare with the car when I bought it)

Cheers,

Mark

DSC08975%20%28Medium%29.JPG

DSC08976%20%28Medium%29.JPG

DSC08982%20%28Medium%29.JPG

DSC08995%20%28Medium%29.JPG

DSC09002%20%28Medium%29.JPG

DSC09004%20%28Medium%29.JPG

Edit to remove items sold (again)...

Edited by Ninja

If there's no one close to you that wants the headlights, I'll take them off your hands and pay whatever the postage costs, cheers!

I'll sort out a box from work tomorrow, pack up tomorrow eve and get in the post on Tues - just drop me a PM with your address, and I'll let you know the damage once I've taken them down to the post office..

Cheers,

Mark

Would love to take the track rod ends off you hands if possible :)

Just tell me what you want for a Jiffy Bag and Postage

Peet and Jibberingloon:

Sorry for the delay - happy to ship items to both of you, PM me with an address, and I'll let you know the damage when I've taken the to the post office (either paypal or bank transfer is fine).

I've got to say, my plan to distribute my collection of spares to people who'll use them is way more satisfying that "nickle and diming" them out on ebay... I'll have a dig around and see what else I've got that might be of more use to others than sitting gathering dust on my shelves..

Cheers!

Mark

• Like 1

Headlights arrived today, thanks Mark!

• 4 weeks later...

Also, I've got quite a selection of ford wheel studs (various splines and lengths), rear drums, shoes, etc..

I've also just stumbled across 2 front cycle arches too, one silver, one blue, with bolt holes - no postage on these I'm afraid, collection only

I can't quite be bothered to document fully at the minute, but if anyone is interested - let me know and I'll get my 7rse in gear...

Hi Mark

PM sent

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.