myHermes - any advice before I use them?

John K

I've used them probably about 200 times great service always

I'm even on first name terms with the local driver he's here that often

Never lost a thing of mine unlike the post office which I swapped from

And they pickup from my house so I don't need to get in the long lines on pension day

Register on parcel2go.com.       You are presented with a selection of courier companies,of which Hermes is one of them.  So far Hermes are have been the cheapest and parcels have always been delivered.   I drop them of at a local shop as well so no waiting around at home.   Insurance is optional although I've never used it but I do pay the little extra for signed delivery, it's a must if selling on Ebay.

• Like 1

I was going to post the same Sooty. parcel2go.com (avoid interparcel - they have ZERO customer support if anything goes wrong, whereas P2go have live chat on facebook and are very helpful).

I use TNT and UPS for my business all the time. I pay £13 next day for solar panel deliveries. 11.5kg, 1m x 70cmx7cm.

I wouldn't ever use Myhermes after having parcels dumped in random places with no notes. You are totally at the mercy of the random driver at the other end, and all those in between who might kick the crap out of your parcel (happened to me too).  Saying that, for cheap stuff I'd use them.

Will bookmark Parcel2go for next time, cheers...

Well the local myHermes girl just collected and boy you can tell they are on a timer.

Rear door bell rang and by the time I wobbled my way down the stairs, the back door was open and she was lugging the parcels out LOL

She delivers a lot so it was more funny than owt else, but by eck they are keen..!

Super-Yodel delivered today. Dumped a parcel on my doorstep whilst I'm immediatly sat on the other side - never bothered to knock - just dump and go! :-)

• Like 1

Super-Yodel delivered today. Dumped a parcel on my doorstep whilst I'm immediatly sat on the other side - never bothered to knock - just dump and go! :-)

LOL, at least it wasn't thrown through the door..!

LOL, at least it wasn't thrown through the door..!

This is the reason why I specify a signature on delivery, costs 80p.    and worth it.

Once you got it in your system you've got it for life I gather.

Oops! Sorry, that's herpes....

:getmecoat: 

• Like 1

I've had Yodel dump parcels requiring signature over my gate when I've been in.  Several times they have claimed to have attempted deliveries and taken parcels away again claiming no-one in when there was.  Find them by far the worst deliverers - actually try to avoid buying from people who use them.