suede steering wheel

CL290005

As the title 3 spoke suede steering wheel, approx dia 270-280mm dia, what have you got

thanks

Chris

Sorry I lied, it was a 300mm OMP Trecento Suede wheel, cost me £110 delivered from eBay. Feels nice and looks nice, I certainly wouldn't go any smaller. Can also buy the same wheel with a flat bottom if thats your preference.

CD8F028D-63EF-4E13-91B5-709B679C369D.jpg

Hi Chris

I have an RMD one here, but to be honest it's about to go in the bin. It's nearly new but has score lines in the metal from where they've cut through the suede, into the metal. I've heard of two broken wheels and seen one very bent wheel from this same issue, so I've taken it off and will chuck it away. If you want it FOC to try out size etc - it's a 285mm d shaped wheel - you're welcome to it, but please don't use it and don't buy an RMD one.

Cheers

Barny

Barny

Using for testing is a good idea as no I would not use an RMD on the road or at all for thevreasons you say, I might be across MK on thursday if I could collect

Cheers

Chris

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.