Wanted: recon diff 3.92 LSD for mega s2000

S7EVE_MAC

Hi chaps, so talking to westfield in the week, they are unable to provide any sort of timeline on a diff for my chassis, pushed and the response is 8+ weeks. So putting the feelers out there if anyone can help avoid the delay?

Contact Bara motorsport. He refurbed a diff i supplied him, but no doubt he would be able to source a unit and then recon it for you. I think i waited around 4 weeks in total for mine.

Mike

If you want that ratio for a particular reason, no problem at all, but personally, I really don't like my 3.92 diff in my S2000, want to change it to at least a 3.62, if not a 3.38 it's just too short geared for me at the moment.

If you want that ratio for a particular reason, no problem at all, but personally, I really don't like my 3.92 diff in my S2000, want to change it to at least a 3.62, if not a 3.38 it's just too short geared for me at the moment.

Agreed.

I have a 4:27 and I am swapping to a 3:62.

• Like 1

I have a fully reconditioned one ready to go .if the one you have is no good

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.