Oil Can Cafe show, Saturday 19th Sept

tuonokid58

The last classic car and bike show of the year at the Oil can Café (Jackson Bridge, Huddersfield HD9 1AF ) Is on next Saturday starting at 4pm, further details on the Carding Shed website. These shows are pretty good for local shows and as a bonus are free to enter and display. Food and drinks are also available to buy.

I'm going. Are we going to meet up anywhere and go in together?

Hi Robin

You might have to make your own arrangements for the meet as Andrew and I are going down into South Wales to pick up some Anglia bits next Saturday.

Barry

Not one I can make either, got a 50th to check out.

Me too, but I'm going to go later.

I'm going, if anyone wants to meet, I could meet at the mast at 3.30 if anyone wants.

3:30 at Emley Moor sounds good to me.

Anyone else?

You know us Robin, we love this place, but, unfortunately we are on our way home Saturday night from a short break, otherwise we would definitely have come to see you. Next time, mate, next time.

Heading home from a short break. You mean going home for a short break.

• Like 1

:d  :d  :d

We have to come home to book the next one, did I mention our Scotland trip in October?

• Like 1

Hi Guys

Really hoping to get to this but we have 413 miles to do before we reach it. If we get back in time we'll be there.

Barry