Parts for sale #updated with sold items

Rallimart

After a brief stint of upgradeitus the following items are for sale:

[*]5 x 15xJ7 et35 pcd Ford 4 stud wheel. All wheels are immaculate and all have lots of life left in tires-15x50x205. £200 collection only.IMAG1207.jpgIMAG1209.jpgIMAG1213.jpgIMAG1107.jpg

[*]SEIW chrome roll bar immaculate. £80 collection only.

IMAG1294.jpgIMAG1291.jpgPlease note lamps are now sold.

*Chrome wipers no blades .£15 +p&p.IMAG1293.jpg

*Pair standard WF wing mirrors £40 +p&pIMAG1301.jpg please note wheel now sold.

Please PM for more details/interest.

Cheers,

Martin.

First dibs on boot box lid please.... If you are not too far . Where are you?

WF IVA wheel with std boss and upper steering column £30 +p&p

Interested 1st Dibs ;)

Can you confirm if I just take the undo the articulated joint on my one at the bottom and then the column just pulls out?

I have a 1999 Seiw

It has some silly quick release steering wheel that has a hexagonal sleeve welded on!!!

WF IVA wheel with std boss and upper steering column £30 +p&p

Interested 1st Dibs ;)

Can you confirm if I just take the undo the articulated joint on my one at the bottom and then the column just pulls out?

I have a 1999 Seiw

It has some silly quick release steering wheel that has a hexagonal sleeve welded on!!!

Yep just undo the universal joint and the column pulls out.

Yep just undo the universal joint and the column pulls out.

In that case I want it :)

Thanks

Please respond to PM

All pm's replied to.

For collection perposes I am based in Walsall (just to save future posts/pm's)

Cheers,

Martin.

UPDATE###

*Lamps -sold

*Wind deflectors -sold

*Bootbox lid -sold pending payment on collection

*Tonnue cover -sold

Hi

If you do not receive payment for the Tonnue, let me know

Sorry but the Tonnue sale was agreed with CornishWesty first. I never received a pm from you I am affraid Kentronic.

Hi

Sorry but as a new boy to the forum I do not know what a pm is :down: 

PM's are Private Messages - a few explanations of how to use the system in your other thread now. It's really handy, let's you contact any other member, and them contact you, without having your actual email address plastered all over the Internet.

The Boardrooms software lets members know when they've received a new PM, or of course an answer to one they've sent. (You get emailed a copy too).

Its also perfect when it comes to sales like this one, as it allows members to exchange phone numbers, addresses etc privately without having to post in the thread itself.

in a for sale thread, it's generally the "done thing" when replying to an advert, assuming your the first, to post up "You have a PM" or similar, in the thread, and then send the seller a PM regarding actually buying the item. The post just lets others know that somebody has already responded. Equally, if after exchanging PM's you realise the items not for you, it's also "etiquette" to post in the thread saying as much.

And lastly, on sales threads, once the item has been bought and paid for, we also ask sellers to edit the title of their threads to include "SOLD" in it, so people don't have to trawl through the ad or waste time trying to buy something that's long gone!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.