WSCC Autumn magazine

Mark Redpath - WSCC Membership Secretary

Should we continue with Tel's Tales or is it only of interest to a few?

I don't want to do it if its of very limited interest

Very much enjoyed and appreciated as already said - keeping it is a Wayne Rooney (that's a no-brainer!). :t-up:

• Like 1

Excellent Tel, it's all a question of balance, we need some of everything. We need the touring features, we also need the Speed Series features. Plus naturally, all the technical bits as well.

This last edition has been one of the most "Whole", well rounded copies I've seen in a long time, thanks to every single contributor that took part.

• Like 1

Yes, please keep Tel's Tales going. I see Speed Series drivers as the 'real' Westfield people and us road goers, well we can only dream of living that kind of life with our Westfields. Today should have been Thoresby and the mixture of Speed Series and us 'Roadies' is unbeatable. I would go to more SS events but a lot of them are quite a long way away.

As on the road, it is also the people and the banter that make it too. Also meeting new people on the track like Roz and her husband Steve trying to beat their times and listening to the stories is great. For me the hobby is not just driving my car it is the whole Westfield experience, better than just driving a classic car.

SS are great.

Speed series is where my interest first started in Westfields, visited Harewood hill climb and thought that could be fun, hope to be in the paddock properly at some point, keep up the good work Terry.

Cracking mag this time, even though I'm sure everyone enjoyed Geoff's Scottish thread it was fun to read again, the diversity of Westfield ownership and the fact that no 2 are alike is reflected perfectly in the magazine.

Keep up the good work one and all!

• Like 3

Keep Tels Tales please - as a non competing SS driver from last year I am needing the updates on the series 

• Like 1

I will Marto - need to get into new job in October and hopefully be out next season.  Supercrossflow possibly