WSCC Autumn magazine

Mark Redpath - WSCC Membership Secretary

Ladies & Gents......

Have just received my box of the latest WSCC magazines, and it would be fair to say your in for a treat, a great issue and a huge thank you to all those who contributed. :yes:  :yes:  :yes: 

• Like 3

Finally got my copy today and Mark is absolutely right, it's a great issue, one of the best I can remember, and the reason for that is the sterling contributions from members and AOs, and also the fine work as always from our editor.  My thanks and congratulations to all, well done indeed. :t-up:  Hope you all enjoy it as much as me.

Yep a really fabulous debut piece from Buttercup too! Great continuing piece of the diffuser build and some inspiring stuff from the other AO's, and that's just what I saw on a quick scan through over coffee this morning, can't wait to have a proper read through later!

• Like 1

I agree with the above, I too had a quick scan but will save for a rainy day. Buttercup's feature looks fantastic.

I haven't been this exited since trying to work out who shot JR in Dallas

• Like 2

yes really enjoyed reading in particular the French sprint and Buttercup tour writes ups = plus loads of great area report too :t-up:

• Like 1

Got mine - got my mug in it (and I think car too). 

Good work on a huge Cotswold update Andrew! 

Just read my magazine this morning and what a great edition.

I will be honest and say that all the speed stuff does not interest me so much even though I do enjoy reading about it all, but this edition with everyone's write up's about their days out really suits me down to the ground.

What a great job everyone who works on the magazine has done.

Shame it cannot be good weather all year round.

• Like 3

Should we continue with Tel's Tales or is it only of interest to a few?

I don't want to do it if its of very limited interest

Should we continue with Tel's Tales or is it only of interest to a few?

I don't want to do it if its of very limited interest

Certainly should be kept

• Like 1

Definitely keep Tel's tales. As a hopeful future SS competitor it's my favourite part of the magazine and I think there's room for more SS stuff.

This issue once again was a great read, I admired the high spirits despite a soggy Scotland trip.

• Like 2