Geometry Setup at BLiNK Motorsport

CraigHew

Spent an enjoyable, and very informative, morning at BLiNK Motorsports in Cheshire today having a geometry check and setup on my car.

DSC02378_zps6ybdkwnd.jpg

To be honest it felt good beforehand but I'd always promised myself the "peace of mind" to know that it was optimally setup for me. The digital kit used ( Hunter Hawkeye Elite TD wheel aligner) has been mentioned in previous threads and I was flabergasted at the precision of the measurements and how accurately the system could detect even the slightest setting adjustment.

The only problem we encountered was the ride height, which Fraser thought was a shade too high. However noting the wear to the chassis loop inder the gearbox, where (I assume) its been grounded previously, the front was left alone at 157mm.  The rear was lowered slightly to 180mm.

The rear offside wheel was also slightly out on one parameter but after a few cycles of "measure, wheel off, jack, adjust, lower, wheel on, measure" it was brought within tolerance.

Many thanks to the BLiNK team for their work and friendly attitude. 

I'd have no hesitation in recommending them to other WSCC members.

• Like 1

BLINK transformed my Westie when I 1st went there :)

I also recommend them, not just for Geo's either.

• Like 1

I had the same done and really pleased with their attention to detail and their friendly approach.

Fraser also makes a good coffee.

• Like 1