Lancaster Bomber Trip Sat 24th October - VIDEOS ADDED

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Id love to join you all, nothing on that weekend so I've put it in the diary. Thanks Julie, will be good to see you all, it's been a while.

Only just spotted this!

Count us in!

I will bring the noise tester so we can check out the Lanc for trackday use :-)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Julie after your club meeting a few of the Wirral N/Wales members expressed  an interest  in a run to see the Lancaster Bomber. We will probably meet you at Spilsby.  

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...

The lancaster completed a test flight last Monday I think it was. So its a flying machine again.

Bob

Bob,

Thats a different Lancaster.  This one is not cleared to fly.

:swear:  :swear:  :swear: 

Respite care are arrangements have sort of fallen through, so can't do a full day so far away now, sorry, I'm going to have to back out on this one. 

Might console  myself with an hour or two at the factory open day and raid the buffet! (At least they're close enough if I get called back).

I cant make it either I'm afraid, Dr Beth has some training course or other and I need to be in for a furniture delivery :(

Have a good day.

I'll be at home (or very close) making sure my daughter doesn't level/torch the house during here 18th Birthday party

I think it was easier when she was under 6 years ....or was it?

I'll be going Sat with my old man in tin top, well the old chap is 90! Will be stopping at the Inn Woodhall Spa sat evening and back Sunday.

My dad served some of his time there so a special place for us both

Hope to see some Westies!

Andy

It is a shame for the few that can't make it, but not to worry it still leaves a lot of us left. 

So lets just recap, it's been dry today and it's going to be dry tomorrow (Friday). Rain is passing over on Saturday, then it's going to be dry again on Sunday and on Monday. Not good for us or for the people going to the Westfield factory open day.

On the upside it is toastie warm with the roof on!

Can't join you, going to the open day. Car is up in the air at the moment, started to fit the heater to keep SWMBO happy. Picking up new seats on Saturday, another couple of bits to fit.

Have a good day.

Ian & Pat

On the upside it is toastie warm with the roof on! 

What's a roof?

Oh crumbs, I wish I wasn't nuts but I am, so the roof is on the car in readiness for a good drenching tomorrow. Now you lot, I don't want you laughing at my pictures tomorrow night  :p

The route -  I don't mean to state the bleeding obvious but just so we all (all? is that us and Greenstreak then perhaps?) know, this is the route.

From the Friendly Farmer take the A17 Sleaford. Left onto the A153 Skegness. At the roundabout go right onto the A155. It is signposted on the right just after a petrol station.

If you come in your tin top I can understand, it's me that is the nut job, not you.