Ladybower Thursday 27th August Caterham meet

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Great drive out ( Once we got of the M6 )

Macclesfield--Cat & Fiddle --- Chappel --- Snake Pass.

Good company ,Bernie and I had a fine time.

Many thanks to Julie and Glen . must do it again.

Hi everyone 

Here are the photos that Andrew took last night as I didn't take my phone I use to take pictures for forums. Good turnout last night and there were still people arriving as we left. Thanks for organising Martin, and for everyone turning up (you know who you are) and making it an enjoyable evening.

Here are the photos;

IMG_3947_zpswyygmoil.jpg

IMG_3949_zpss7n7jcqb.jpg

IMG_3951_zpsqm1w7vwh.jpg

IMG_3952_zpstlzetrbp.jpg

IMG_3953_zpsivdxje4x.jpg

IMG_3955_zpscnal5iq3.jpg

IMG_3956_zpsasxtiroz.jpg

And Tricky, Andrew thought your car sounded ace even though it surprised him and me  :d  :t-up:

Cheers Barry & Andrew

• Like 3

Should have joined us Dan, it was a four hour round trip for us but a great drive and an excellent meeting with about 18 cars in all.

Looks good, weather was excellent where I was and I did go out for a hoon to the Notts&Derby meet at the Clock and back.

Daniel

That's what'll make it soooo worthwhile  :cool:

Given the weather I am sorry to have only gone to the clock now, but such is life.

I also need to hold down my job an eight hours a night sleep or I will be a grumpy boy.

Daniel

Cheers for the photos, never thought to take any till later on but the light had gone and they didn't show a lot. nice night cheers everyone. 

MartynV and Sue completely surprised everyone by coming all the way to see us, much respect to them. Tricky came out for some petrol, good lad. Martin Van Zeller fetched his upgraded cobweb collection to show us.Barry and Andrew (Tuonokid) bought out their gleaming car with it's new V8 bonnet, polished exhaust and super clean wheels, very nice. Prelit Steve and dad came in their lovely car with a patina that you just can't buy, it's beautiful. Robin (Red Spider) came with his news of being the new Yorkshire AO. Then there were the PistonBroke Twins, oh my, what characters, hilarious, old guys rule eh! came in a car each from miles and miles away. It was lovely to see you all and thank you all for coming.

I had a good chat with Anthony, the Caterham AO for Derbyshire/Yorkshire, who does 99% road driving like me. It was interesting to know where they go and what they do. The Ladybower Inn is a great place to meet but it does not open until 12.00 on Sundays so it is no good for my crew.

In usual fashion we all sat outside and tyre kicked while the Caterham owners were all civilised and went inside for a meal. The midges were tolerable on a cold August evening, summer isn't bothering to appear then I guess.

9 Westfields and as many Caterhams, I call that a success and I will look forward to repeating it again next year.

Ladybower%20Caterhams%202015%20019_zpsse

Ladybower%20Caterhams%202015%20015_zpsyx

MVZ cobwebs

Ladybower%20Caterhams%202015%20003_zpsmv

Ladybower%20Caterhams%202015%20013_zpsbg

Ladybower%20Caterhams%202015%20017_zpsai

Ladybower%20Caterhams%202015%20011_zpsqh

• Like 1