Flamborough - Sunday 23 August

Rory's Dad

Drowned just before Coln :d

Caused much hilarity as I swam out of the Westie at the Texaco garage seeking shelter :)

• Like 2

Big thanks to Tricky for buying the 'Minion' and not wanting payment and for organising the raffle - it all ran like a well-oiled machine  :)

• Like 1

Drowned just before Coln :d

Caused much hilarity as I swam out of the Westie at the Texaco garage seeking shelter :)

I warned you the weather app on my phone is 99% annoyingly correct, only my feet stayed dry, good thing was it rained so hard that it actually washed my car so leathered off it looks mint again. :d  

Here's a few pictures from the day.

IMAG1940_zpswomycqwp.jpg

IMAG1939_zps0pyf3ueg.jpg

This lad made me smile, he wasn't interested in the raffle for the minion, he just wanted my helmet so we compromised. Zoom in and you'll see even super hero's like a Westfield!

IMAG1938_zpsvgw9bynj.jpg

Dave, luckily I didn't have a red face when I got home.  :t-up:

It wasn't raining when I saw you Tricky, about 4 on the A64 near to the Land Rover garage, I was heading to filey in the Alfa with the family.

I was going to come this morning, but couldn't get out of bed early enough. Sorry.

Also saw 2 Caterhams coming through Muston, were they there as well?

It wasn't raining when I saw you Tricky, about 4 on the A64 near to the Land Rover garage, I was heading to filey in the Alfa with the family.

I was going to come this morning, but couldn't get out of bed early enough. Sorry.

Lol, I was on a mission to get as far down towards home before I needed the lid on due to the weather closing in.

I warned you the weather app on my phone is 99% annoyingly correct, only my feet stayed dry, good thing was it rained so hard that it actually washed my car so leathered off it looks mint again. :d

So is mine, but tried to be optomistic. A bit too much it appears as I thought about putting hood up at Skipton, but thought I'd be OK to get to said garage before Coln.

Did 255 miles.

2.5 miles of which filled both 'bucket' seats to overflowing!

The last 23 miles had hood up, and it was the first time I've had a misting up issue when driving in rain. Hardly surprising though with so much water inside the car already.

Great fun :d :D

Big thanks to Tricky for buying the 'Minion' and not wanting payment and for organising the raffle - it all ran like a well-oiled machine :)

BIG THANKS TO BOTH OF YOU :) :)