Flamborough - Sunday 23 August

Rory's Dad

The Thornwick Bay Holiday Centre is having a music festival instead of a fun day to raise money for the Yorkshire Air Ambulance. We've been invited along like last year and we'll meet at the Fox and Grapes at 9:30 and have a wonderful day beside the sea. I hope those of you from the east side of our area will get yourselves along too.  The crabs in the village are just brilliant and Steve Livesay came all the way over from St Annes to get some last year so the trip is worth making for that alone!!

I'm aiming to be back home Sat so I am able to join you this year.

Reports from previous years indicate this should be a great day out

Weather IS looking good for tomorrow :)

at least until late afternoon!

Mrs Van Zeller doesn't think we'll get much for him though Dave, he's old and a bit tatty round the edges these days!

Not a cloud in the sky and no breeze in South Yorks this morning, let's hope we can raise a few quid for the Yorks air ambulance.

That said I'll be bring a decent coat as it looks like Flamborough is dry all day but I'm gonna get a wash as I get near home tonight!

On me waaaaaaay..... :)

Just got back, took the car through a car wash on way home, well might as well have, M1 70ish and the heavens opened big style, luckily only for the last 15 miles of the journey home.

Weather otherwise was breezy but sunny, 6 cars in total (5 Westys and Billywhizz in his Elise).

I believe we collected £68 which I think is over double what last year made, but every little helps. Thanks to Martin for the invite and organising, and to all who attended. And yes Martin, the crab is spot on!

Another great day - luckily I did not get wet on the way home but left the car uncovered while I watched the (recorded) GP.  it was full of rain water by the time I woke up  :laugh: