track day

litcoat

Alright all,

The kids have got me a track day at croft for my fiftieth, which is the best option for maximum track time as I've never done this before.

Is anyone going there in the next month or so that I could meet.

Cheers Mark

I've yet to do my first proper track day (in a car anyway, plenty on bikes) - done a few laps of Donny in an Elise, but that's all.

So, I'd be up for Croft assuming my car gets sorted soon anyway!

What dates? I can't do early Sept due to hols, but might be up for back end of August or October if it's not snowing ;)

i could be tempted.... i will 2nd javelin they are very good...let me know the date and i will see if I can make it..

cheers

Greggs...

I'd be up for trying my first track day. but like Chris for me it would have to be later on in the year for time to get back from holidays and change my cam belt after seeing Chris's go bang has made me want to do mine

Thinking about it August is difficult for me with work, then hols early September and lots of work to make up the time off.

So October I reckon and hope for a nice crisp autumn day with dense air.

I'm up for anytime though I'll have to see which end of October the dates are available as I may be out of the country