Sleeping Member in Need of Help

Nickietam

Hello,

I have been a Club Member for a wee while now and regularly look at the various forums on the website but I confess, that unlike many other owners who post regularly, I did not consider myself sufficiently knowledgeable to make a meaningful contribution to any of the topics. That said, I have found the information provided to be helpful and informative and I have enjoyed learning more about Westfields through the experiences of others.

But I now have a problem and need to come out of the closet, so to speak and to seek the advice of Members smarter than me. My issue relates to Pinto valve timing and despite reviewing many posts I have not yet found the answer to my problem. Hopefully someone will be able to offer help and advice to my query which I will post in the Technical Forum.

Regards,

Alastair.

Welcome, and remember there's not such thing as a stupid questions, but you may can some stupid answers.

Good luck, I've seen your post and am sure somebody will be able to advise on getting you up and running.

Within a few hours of requesting help, I had a number of responses all of which offered sensible suggestions but in the end the fix from Andrew was the one that worked.

What really amazed me was just how helpful everybody was and how quickly they all came to my aid. I had never fully appreciated the power of the WSCC and the genuine willingness to offer assistance to fellow members. As my knowledge of these iconic cars increases I hope that some day I may be able to return the favour.

Alastair.

• Like 4

Well well where have you been hiding Nickietam/Alastair......another member in the Aberdeen area fantastic. Must admit have not seen your car about the neighbourhood. I'll pm you my mobile would be good to meet another owner to add to the Northern division of Clan McWesty

Glad you have it sorted…as Campbell said it's good to see another westfield owner up here,,, :)

Glad you have it fixed. I am also amazed at how quickly you get a reply to a question. Without the people here my car would probably not be finished yet :)