Trailer/caravan mover

Arm

Electric caravan mover and perfect for moving car trailers (or caravans) around.

Radio remote control and very accurate. Easy to park trailer in garage, down side of house or drive up to tow car. Fast and slow speed control, left, right or even turn within trailer length. Walk round trailer whilst operating and keep and eye on positioning.

Excellent piece of kit.

Change of trailer so no longer required.

£265

Any photos ?

Like this one.

product_imgl_174.gif

Can take photos and a vid if you want to see it in operation. Please send e mail address

Brilliant bits of kit. I've got one as only me moving the trailer these days and I need to park it as 90 degrees to drive. So easy and trailers are no longer the hassle they once were.

Brilliant bits of kit. I've got one as only me moving the trailer these days and I need to park it as 90 degrees to drive. So easy and trailers are no longer the hassle they once were.

I agree Nick, I've bought a set to go on my new trailer when it a arrives and always had them on the caravans back when we were caravanning :t-up:

Like this one.

product_imgl_174.gif

Can take photos and a vid if you want to see it in operation. Please send e mail address

Thanks Arm, not asking for me personally but for another elderly speed series competitor ???

I agree Nick, I've bought a set to go on my new trailer when it a arrives and always had them on the caravans back when we were caravanning :t-up:

Thanks Arm, not asking for me personally but for another elderly speed series competitor ???

He He - does Graham know that's what you call him?

• Like 1

Im wondering if they could be used for tyre buffing?

Look like a handy bit of kit though. My drive way is uphill to my garage and one of these might make reversing uphill a damned sight easier, especially given the trailer brakes come on when the tow hitch compresses

He He - does Graham know that's what you call him?

He will do later when he reads this :d

...not asking for me personally but for another elderly speed series competitor ???

'another elderly' = implication is that your elderly as well as him :d;)

'another elderly' = implication is that your elderly as well as him :d;)

Another - as in Speed Series Competitor but older than me, so must be elderly :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  

Perhaps this can be a new event for Blyton next year, radio controlled trailer racing!

• Like 1

Now that's a good idea. Just think of the discussion over class structure. The 12v or 24v. Novice vs expert. Could even have a trailer must be driven to the event and not trailered class......

• Like 2

PM Sent

Thanks

Glutey aka Graham

PS Went whale watching last night Marto was swimming! he puts a dorsal fin on his back as a frightener because he needs all the water to himself to keep afloat!

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.