Essex Monthly meet August

Pistol Pete

Not this Sunday but next Sunday 9th August is the Essex area monthly meet from noon onwards at the Lodge.

Saturday 8th or sunday 9th

if its sunday theres a cracking show on in fordham nr colchester if anyone fancies a run

Would début my just registered car to howls of mirth and general derision but it will be down at Softbits having bits made for it!  ???

• Like 1

Saturday 8th or sunday 9th

if its sunday theres a cracking show on in fordham nr colchester if anyone fancies a run

That's where I'll be on Sunday. Given that I live in Fordham within sight of the field it would be rude of me not to be going :d

Keep an eye out for me and come say hi :t-up: I'll have the Westfield there as well as a first showing for the JW4 which I'm planning to trailer over behind the Subaru.

Would début my just registered car to howls of mirth and general derision but it will be down at Softbits having bits made for it!  ???

You're on the road already?? How about a run in the morning (Pete's other thread)

That's where I'll be on Sunday. Given that I live in Fordham within sight of the field it would be rude of me not to be going :d

Keep an eye out for me and come say hi :t-up: I'll have the Westfield there as well as a first showing for the JW4 which I'm planning to trailer over behind the Subaru.

This sounds great, I think we'll come over to this in the Westie.

If anyone is going to attend then look out for the nert stand I can keep an area next to free and so we can keep the westies together

Could we get in the exhibitors gate do you think, or come in the public entrance? Any idea how much it costs- there's nothing on the website www.fordhamvehicleshow.com

Could meet at the Lodge at 12 and take a drive up there...

Could we get in the exhibitors gate do you think, or come in the public entrance? Any idea how much it costs- there's nothing on the website www.fordhamvehicleshow.com

Could meet at the Lodge at 12 and take a drive up there...

you should be fine getting in the exhibitors gate. i've just dropped off the Jw4 and walked home again to get the westfield. Chances are that by lunchtime they'll be spaces opening up. Entry is free for exhibitors (and iirc any passengers)

As my Westy is still out of commission, I intended popping along to The Lodge at 12.00, for a coke and to see who's about. If it's just a meet up to go on somewhere else, I'll save myself the journey? Kev

nobody else has joined my suggestion yet, Kev, so I'd assume the Lodge meet is still on as usual :)

nobody else has joined my suggestion yet, Kev, so I'd assume the Lodge meet is still on as usual :)

Cool!

• Like 1