Clan McWesty: Bo'ness Hill Climb Show - 6th September 2015

Rab (bombero) Reid

Dear ALL

The 8th Bo'ness Hill Climb Revival takes place on the weekend of Saturday/Sunday 5th/6th September 2015. This is an event that we've taken a stand on before as the Club and a few have expressed an interest in doing it again. Reports suggest that this event is very worthwhile attending and a great day out!

I intend on applying for a Club stand for Sunday 6th September ONLY. This is NOT to take part in the hill climb but just to have a Club stand at the event and you'll get to watch the competition! :t-up:

Club spaces are filling extremely fast, so to that end, I'm needing to know URGENTLY who is interested in attending as they require driver's name and registration no. for entrance! The cost is FREE for driver plus car and only £5 for your passenger. We're required to be in position no later than 11am but the organisers have said from 9am onwards would be appreciated.

PLEASE let me know ASAP on here, by PM, by email or text! You DO NOT have to register yourself as I'll do this as a group  ;) 

I'll require (1) Year, (2) Make and model, (3) Full name and (4) Car registration

Roll Call:

Rab Reid

Matt Alexander (+1 tbc)

Chris Rae

Campbell Gray

Alastair Reynolds

Neville MacKay

Phil Murray

Bob Grey

Bob Reid

Jim Morrison

Yup, definitely in! It's a great weekend of Motorsport and the car show.

Q928 VAB

Also worth noting that on the 2 occasions we've had a stand there before, we've won second prize!

Also worth noting that on the 2 occasions we've had a stand there before, we've won second prize!

Always the bridesmaid... :down::laugh:

Count me in too mate.......R200 OWF

Matt and Campbell, duly noted! What year are your cars?

Jeez Rab, you're so fussy! 1997, Westfied SEIW and I think you know my full name..... ;-)

Cheers,

Matt

Count me in too Rab.

Cheers Phil. What's the year, make and model of your westy?

Jeez Rab, you're so fussy! 1997, Westfied SEIW and I think you know my full name..... ;-)

Cheers,

Matt

You go by many names .. some I can say on here, some I can't! :laugh:

Cheers Phil. What's the year, make and model of your westy?

You go by many names .. some I can say on here, some I can't! :laugh:

Rab it's a 2001, Westfied SEW….

• Like 1

Rab it's a 2001, Westfied SEW….

Sorry Phil .. reg too!

Sorry Phil .. reg too!

sorry should have read your post…...Q249 KCP

• Like 1

Okay guys, that's the initial 8 places that I was told that we've got, filled! However, if you are still interested, please let me know as it'd be nice to have some in reserve (cheers, Bob Reid) just in case we've a cancellation by any of the confirmed peeps!

Note to those confirmed: Please give as much notice as you possibly can if cancelling to allow someone else to be able to arrange to take your place!

Some more info from the organiser: Space in the Club stand area is at a premium and we may have to drop our number should a sponsor require more space. However, he'll let us know in plenty of time should this be the case but has assured me that he's hopeful that we'll all get in. It's just a wee heads up for us.

Even with the spaces taken, there's nothing stopping others attending the whole event and it'd be great to see as many of us there as possible! :t-up:

Thanks for organising this Rab!

Does anyone have a gazebo they can bring for the stand? Worth everyone bringing along a camping chair too.