Flights to Orlando

Nemesis

Slightly off topic from cars but.......... on account my son and his ex GF won't be joining us in Florida..... 

I've got 2 Premier Class (Thompson Airlines) return tickets from Manchester to Orlando Friday 18th Sept returning 2nd October, £570 per seat so you'll be saving over £130 per seat, massive 46kg luggage allowance and all the goodies that go with upper class travel, any takers????

Nem..........

46 kg luggage is enough to take the wife! Makes it a cheap trip, if she could endure the hold!

What a great idea..... as longs as she's up for being sawn in half and placed in 2 cases, Mrs Nem is now looking at me in that distressed way that only women have when they think it's a bad idea.... Think of all the fun you could have tracking down lost luggage !

I've never bought a plane ticket (despite travelling for 20 years it was always with work) so I know nothing about the mechanics, but with all the security BS nowadays, can you actually sell seats to somebody else?

Hope you can as it seems a good value offer for posh class travel.

You can change the name on a Chartered Flight, for Long Haul, there's an 80 hour cut off, this allows time for the passenger manifest to be processed and checked against "Watch" and "No / Deny Fly" lists,     

You can't however change the name on a Scheduled Flight.

If anyone wants to buy these tickets, I (as the lead passenger) action and pay for the the name change, the person buying the tickets will be responsible for their own Advance Passenger Notification,Visa / ESTA, accommodation and Insurances, all fairly standard and straight forward.

• Like 1

Any interest before I put these on gum tree and eBay??

Nem.....