Manchester September 9th Meet

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

The plan is to have a 'guess the weight' competition for John's car, closest wins some beers / bottle of wine, grab some tea from the local chippy and then if anyone else wants their cars weighing or geometry checking I'm happy to do it on the night.

Weather looking great for tomorrow evening! Hope you don't mind but I've invited the Lancs lot along too - for the social, and a couple of people who expressed interest in the previous one weren't able to make it :t-up:

The plan is to have a 'guess the weight' competition for John's car, closest wins some beers / bottle of wine, grab some tea from the local chippy and then if anyone else wants their cars weighing or geometry checking I'm happy to do it on the night.

I meant to say on my previous message  :blush:  :blush: If there's time Adam, I wouldn't mind having my car weighed.  ???  ???

Not a problem Wayne, I'll sort out a whiteboard, bob your name on it with what you'd like doing (so I can't forget!) and we'll get it done :yes: Happy to measure the geo while it's on the platforms too, getting it on there is what takes the time so might as well...

Don't worry Adam, I'll park my Westie out of sight.... you've probably seen enough of it!  :p

Weather looking great for tomorrow evening! Hope you don't mind but I've invited the Lancs lot along too - for the social, and a couple of people who expressed interest in the previous one weren't able to make it :t-up:

Great :)

Precipitation still looking unlikely  :d . Just a bit of cloud then clearing.

A great night...

Muchly Muchly Ta Adam, for giving up your valuable time to help your fellow club members.

And the weigh in?

I was well out on my guess for The Panda Westie

SO I was gutted when it was confirmed that mine is the Lardiest One :(

I can't help it if mine is an optical illusion... very pleased with weight and corner weighting... so next Arbs. thank yo a good night was had by all.