Knockhill track day II

Andrew

Is there any interest in another track day at Knockhill? We had a good one earlier this year.

Sunday Aug 9th, open pitlane, 105db, full price £170 (£190 on the day) They've offered a bit of group discount.

Five cars, £10 off (£160)

Six cars £15 off. (£155)

There are already three more or less dead certs up for it, any more?

:t-up:

Oh Andy! I booked up recently with Track Scotland the day before. Timing is not good.

No matter, shall see you there anyway. :yes:

No more Scots fancy this? Local track an' all that..

Sunshine guaranteed. :t-up: .. ..  .. .. maybe..

DSCF5425_zpsfieo4bcn.jpg

Anglesea the week after running out of brownie points

We're not very well synchronised are we.. I've just been to Anglesey, twas beautiful! .. just like Knockhill will be next month. :cool:

I'm still working away or i would have been there. :cry:

I might be up for it... Need to see when If I'm back Edinburgh that weekend though! Also getting car running sweet would be a help! Lol

I might be up for it... Need to see when If I'm back Edinburgh that weekend though! Also getting car running sweet would be a help! Lol

Let me know if you decide to do it. :yes:

Any more? :t-up:

I will check if they have any half days probably the day or so before esp if the weather is crap on the Track Scotland event (that I have booked long before your posting.

I'm on the reserve list for the 8th (I hope) but will try and get a short notice 1/2 day on the Sunday if I don't get on. I'll plan to be up on the Sunday anyway, even if I'm not on track.

Cheers, Matt

I will check if they have any half days probably the day or so before esp if the weather is crap on the Track Scotland event (that I have booked long before your posting.

Ah OK. I thought you meant you'd booked the 9th through track Scotland.

See you there Matt, one way or the other. :yes:

Same as Alaister and matt I will be at the track scotkand day on the 8th but after a half day on the 9th potentially !

Look forward to seeing you guys up again

Cheers Paul